Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Headlines from our household.

"LEGOS EVERYWHERE!"

Seriously. I find them in the kitchen, in the bathroom, in the car, in my purse, in my REFRIDGERATOR. . . pretty much anywhere.

"Lock up your toilet paper. . . suspected thief on the lose"


Whereas Legos I find everywhere, toilet paper is an elusive commodity. It is either shredded to pieces on the floor, located on a high window ledge or has disappeared completely. . .into the mouth of one beast or another...apparently we've always had toilet paper issues.

Circa 2007

"You thought only puppies chewed furniture?!"

Not sure what it is about these new chompers (Jackson is working on his 6th tooth) but he gnaws my table legs. No joke.

We're busy. Well, Jackson is busy and I'm following him picking up messes, pulling things out of his mouth and attempting to entertain with 'appropriate' toys. Ha. Not that I don't love every minute of it, but Oy! single parenting can be tough. . . .


Here are some pictures from the past week. I wanted to share with my hubby who is working and exploring Jordan. Per my hubby's facebook: Today I was on Mount Nebo, visited the Jordan River where Jesus was baptized and then went swimming in the Dead Sea.

Awesome. Miss you, babe.



 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Jack looks so happy playing with toilet paper. At least you know what to get him for Christmas.
    And Andy's FB status? Wow. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete