Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas 2010



Pictures In Red Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
Sorry to ruin the surprise for some of you, but I love these cards so much I had to share! I used my 50 free cards code for blogging about Shutterfly in a previous post, along with ordering 20 more at 30% off and free shipping on everything, talk about an awesome deal. Can't wait to see them in person. Can you? So many reasons to love Shutterfly! Maybe we need some Christmas/1 year books next? Where to find the time!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!!! I'm having total Christmas card anxiety over here. But I am working on a first year book for Daddy and Grandma. Shhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking cute! I went ahead and ordered mine this weekend without getting the discount. I love mine too, but am holding off on posting it till after I mailed them. I didn't wait last year though - so I totally know how you feel. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to check again to see if you included the doggies. You did. Sigh. I thought about it and didn't. Now I feel guilty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working on Lucy's "baby book"---I decided to do a photo book and just add to it! I'm hoping to use the $25 gift card towards that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy- Can't wait to see what you picked!
    Rachel- did you get the $25? I never got it :(
    Carrie- I don't remember if I replied to your last blog- but with the cuteness of the 'out takes' you posted of your Christmas pictures- I KNOW you got a great one! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Give it some time, it took me about a week or so?

    ReplyDelete