Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yeah, I know

I need to blog more (you miss me, right?). I need to take more pictures (I agree). However, most of the time(and by most I mean EVERY time) I try to take a picture of Jackson it goes like this.






I'm not sure if I'm the popular one or my camera is. Four is pretty much the max number of pictures I can take before he 'gets' me. And, of course, he thinks he's hilarious. So do I. Screw the well focused, properly lit pictures. . .I'll take a happy baby over a good picture anyday.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness. YES! What's up with that?? Will crawls toward me too, and I have the up close and personal pics of his teeth taken today to prove it. BTW, Jackson's smile makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... i love all four of your pictures (blurry or not) that is one cute and happy kiddo!!

    ReplyDelete