Friday, May 14, 2010

Talking to myself.

These days I talk to myself A LOT. At least that's what it feels like. Of course I tell myself it's really for Jackson's benefit. I also tell myself he really enjoys it when I make up songs. Here's the latest one.

11, 6, 9 oh your mine, show me how you do it, one mo time
Get LOW, Get LOW
Get LOW, Get LOW
To the WINDOW, to the WALL.
Jack learns how to crawl.
All you babies bawl.
Scoot, scoot, scoot BACKWARDS,
Scoot, scoot, scoot BACKWARDS

If you don't know the original song it's a knock off of you might not be as amused (or impressed) but Jackson finds it hilarious all the same. Especially when we dance around the living room to it. Bobbing into and back from the dogs who also get VERY excited when we start up. Have I mentioned that I love my life?

And because we all know you don't really 'tune in' for my singing (or writing for that matter), here's a picture of some of the cutest dinosaur toes I've ever seen. How 'bout you?



And my happy clean 'pacifier junkie' as I like to call him. Except when he grins, then it falls out and hits the floor :)



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment