Tuesday, April 23, 2013


So I kind of want to start blogging agin. Is there a happy balance of blogging where it isn't a chore and an added stress, but simply a nice place to put words, thoughts, feelings, memories and pictures? I doubt it, but I hope so.

Since I last blogged we have moved to Colorado, and truly love it (even though it is snowing as I type this, sigh). Jackson is a nonstop 3 year old. I love his imagination. Bennett is a temper tantrum throwing toddler...who is also SUPER snuggly still and loves to read. Really, multiple times a day I find him in a pile of books, just reading (and occasionally ripping- I think his favorite book 'Train Man' has more tape in it than paper at this point).

Hope you all are well. We have lots of changes coming in our lives and this seems as good a time as any to start back up and try to capture a few precious moments..




 
 


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment